Navarre Auto Repair offers engine tune up service in Navarre for most makes and models of cars, trucks and SUVs. Today’s engines are highly advanced and difficult to troubleshoot. That’s why the ASE Certified Technicians at Navarre Auto Repair use sophisticated engine diagnostic equipment and vehicle computer data to pinpoint hidden problems and worn parts.
If your vehicle is suffering from reduced power, knocking, stalling out or rough starts, lower fuel economy or your “Check Engine Light” is on…it may be time for a engine tune up at Navarre Auto Repair.
Engine Tune-Ups vary according to vehicle manufacturer & mileage, but here are a few common procedures:
- Replacement of the fuel filter
- Replacement of all spark plugs and wires (this may involve removing a manifold on certain engines, especially those with a V cylinder configuration)
- Replacement of various other ignition components, such as the distributor cap and rotor
- Adjustment of the distributor cap angle on vehicles without electronic, or ‘distributorless’, secondary ignition usually with the aid of a timing light
- Inspection of serpentine belts and replacement as needed
- Replacement of the air filter
- Adjustment of the clutch on vehicles equipped with a manual transmission
- Battery service as needed, including cleaning any corrosion on the terminals
- Replacement of the PCV valve
Engine Tune Up Navarre FL FAQs
Why are engine tune-ups important for my vehicle?
- Normal vehicle usage causes various parts of your engine to lose their efficiency because of under-the-hood temperature and vibration.
- Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly.
- Tune-ups can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance.
When to get an engine tune-up at Navarre Auto Repair
Tune-ups are an important part of regular vehicle maintenance and should be scheduled annually. You should schedule a tune-up sooner if you notice any of the following:
- Your gas mileage is decreasing
- You experience a loss of power or torque
- Your engine sounds like it’s running rough or stalls out at a stop
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- Your check engine light remains on after your initial start
Navarre Auto Repair offers engine tune ups for the following makes of cars, trucks & SUVs: Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,