Please submit your resume below via our online application. Please, no drop-ins or phone calls. We will review your resume and contact qualified candidates for an interview. Thank You.
Navarre Auto Repair, Navarre FL, is enjoying incredible growth and is seeking to add an entry level/apprentice automotive technician to our team. We offer competitive pay, family friendly work environment, new equipment and an extensive client list. Compensation includes paid vacation after 1 year, company supplied uniform & continuing education certification reimbursement.
Description of Positions
- Willingness to adhere to our “fix it right the first time” credo.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to be part of a team.
- Ability to interact with customers and team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain clean working area, keep customer vehicles clean and respect shop equipment.
- Maintaining shop standards on all work performed and following all safety guidelines.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Valid Driver’s License and ability to handle the physical rigors of the auto technician position.
- Pre-employment screening including drug test, background check and physical exam.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Specific Requirements:
Entry Level Mechanic/Apprentice Technician ($10-14/hour):
- 1-2 years of experience in an automotive shop or 2 year associates degree in auto repair helpful but not required. Will train the right applicant.
- Basic understanding of engines & automotive. Experience changing fluids and mounting tires a plus.
- Must own basic hand tools and tool box.
- Strong desire to learn and grow your skills to advance to Mechanic position including ASE Certification course work and testing.
Apply Online Here
About Us: Navarre Auto Repair was founded in 2011 and has quickly become the top rated shop in the area. The shop owners have 55 years combined experience as mechanics and have an extensive client list that is growing every day. We have a very aggressive marketing campaign that includes Google search marketing, social media, signage, local sponsorships and customer email marketing/reminders. We average over 2 weeks lead time for work and have turned work away due to lack of enough mechanics.
About Navarre, FL: Navarre is located on the Gulf Coast about 30 miles East of Pensacola, FL in Southern Santa Rosa County. Our population is 30,000 and growing. We serve two major military bases, numerous vacation and retirement communities and the median income for residents is $56,000 annually. Navarre is close to fishing, hunting, sport boating, golf, camping and transportation. We enjoy great public schools and small town living with easy access to larger communities.