Help Wanted Gulf Breeze FL – Auto Technicians & Mechanics
Thank you for your interest in our available auto repair technician & mechanics positions at our shop near Gulf Breeze.
Navarre Auto Repair is enjoying incredible growth and is seeking to add quality automotive repair technicians & ASE Certified Mechanics to our team.
We offer competitive pay, family friendly work environment, new equipment and an extensive client list. Compensation includes top pay, guaranteed 40 hours/week, paid vacation after 1 year and paid holidays, company supplied uniform & continuing education certification reimbursement.
Please submit your resume below via our online application. Please, no drop-ins or phone calls. We will review your resume and contact qualified candidates for an interview. Thank You.
Description of Auto Repair Technician & Mechanic Positions
- Willingness to adhere to our “fix it right the first time” credo.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to be part of a team.
- Ability to interact with customers and team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain clean working area, keep customer vehicles clean and respect shop equipment.
- Maintaining shop standards on all work performed and following all safety guidelines.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Valid Driver’s License and ability to handle the physical rigors of the auto technician position.
- Pre-employment screening including drug test, background check and physical exam.
Job Specific Requirements:
Entry Level Mechanic/Apprentice Technician ($10-14/hour):
- 1-2 years of experience in an automotive shop or 2 year associates degree in auto repair.
- Basic understanding of diagnosis and repairs. Experience changing fluids and mounting tires a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and grow your skills to advance to Mechanic position including ASE Certification course work and testing.
Mechanic/Automotive Technician ($14-$18/Hour):
- 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic with strong diagnostics, problem-solving and repair experience.
- Experience road testing vehicles, diagnosing issues and recommending corrective repairs to shop foreman and customers.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing brakes, emissions, drivability, steering, suspension, electrical, heating and air conditioning, starting, charging and maintenance needs.
- Diesel and/or tire shop experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 ASE Certifications.
Lead Mechanic/Master Technician ($18-$20/Hour):
- 5+ years of experience as a mechanic with extensive experience of mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repairs including emissions, brakes, drivability, suspension, driveline, major engine and electrical repairs.
- Expertise in diagnostics including latest computer diagnostic tools.
- Experience dealing directly with customers, relaying issues and upselling maintenance and repair needs.
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with other technicians and support the goals of the shop while the shop foreman is off site.
- Minimum 5 ASE Certifications.
Apply Online Here
Keywords: help wanted Gulf Breeze fl, automotive technician help wanted Gulf Breeze fl, Gulf Breeze fl mechanic help wanted, auto repair technician job posting, Gulf Breeze mechanics, Gulf Breeze auto technicians, Gulf Breeze auto repair shops, Gulf Breeze auto repair mechanic